Products and Services
The prospect of building wealth through successful investing has never held more appeal. But like any market, with increased demand for financial products has come increased supply. Investors are faced with what can be daunting choices.
We can help you define your long-term investment objectives and build a personalized investment portfolio designed to achieve them. We recognize the importance of getting to know you, your financial needs, your financial goals and your lifestyle.
Our office was established to provide ongoing professional advice to investors while helping them meet their individual investment objectives. We are able to do this by offering truly objective financial advice on a fee basis. This method of compensation allows us to adjust your investment portfolio without requiring you to pay commissions.*
Working on a fee basis allows us to:
- Customize an investment portfolio that is designed to help you realize your short- and long-term investment goals.
- Provide simplified performance reporting, making it easy for you to monitor your account.
- Support you with ongoing professional advice, timely information about your account and updates on the world's financial markets.
- Manage your portfolio and make investment changes without commissions* as your objectives or the economic climate changes.
If you would like any further information about fee-based asset management or other areas of investing, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
* Nominal transaction charges may apply.
- Managed asset plans — for professional fee-based portfolio management
- Retirement planning — to design an investment strategy to help you meet all of your retirement goals
- Investment portfolio analysis — to keep you informed of how your investments are performing, and to make adjustments as needed
- Investment Advisor — access to over 3,500 mutual funds, as well as individual stocks and bonds.
- Pension & 401(k) Rollover Planning & Account Management
- Estate & Wealth Preservation Planning
- Social Security Maximization to analyze the most effective claiming strategy
- Common Stock
- Educational IRA
- Brokerage Accounts
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- SEP IRA
- Simple IRA
- Treasury Bills
- Government Securities
- Treasury Notes
- Variable Annuity
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Plans
- Tax Plans
- 401 (k) Planning
- 403 (b) Planning
- College Plans
- Estate Plans
- Money Purchasing Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Tax Planning
- Relocation Tax Issues
- Representation Before the IRS
- Business Start Up, Counsel and Corporate Taxes
- Small Business Accounting Services
- IRS and State Tax Audits
- Income, Gift and Estate Tax Returns
- Disability Income Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
Copyright © 2012-? Stout Bowman & Associates, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
555 Gettysburg Pike Suite C-100, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055